High strength, low stretch, and very low weight make WarpSpeed® the high-performance racer's choice for double braid ropes.
The strength member in this double braid is 100% Dyneema® SK78 fiber.
The cover is a flexible 24-strand polyester that provides good grip and handling for excellent performance on winches, in stoppers and clutches, and features enhanced abrasion resistance as well.
The cover can be stripped where desired for greater weight savings.
• Great for halyards, sheets, and lifting bridles — anywhere consistent performance is a priority
• High strength
• Very low stretch
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• Cover: 24-stand polyester; Core: Samthane coated SK-78 Dyneema, tracer and core are same color
• Splicing technique: class II core dependent double braid splice
• Note that WarpSpeed and WarpSpeed White are the same rope with different color patterns — WarpSpeed White has a white cover, with a choice of tracers or there is a solid white cover choice
• Sold by the foot