Samson's Pro-Set Nylon is an economical, traditional 3-strand rope featuring high stretch and easy handling. It is manufactured using a special heat stabilization process to minimize shrinkage, snagging, and hockling, and to maximize strength, durability and flexibility.
While, for a given diameter, its strength is somewhat lower than double braided lines, the 3-strand construction exhibits superior elastic elongation - which can be an advantage in situations where high shock loads are experienced.
• Samson 3-strand dock lines are available in a selection of diameters and lengths - all with a pre-spliced 12" eye at one end
• High energy absorption and shock mitigation
• Easy to handle, long lasting line
• Stays flexible for long life
• Note: Table provides Samson's suggested boat lengths only as a guideline; select dock lines based on mooring conditions and your particular vessel's characteristics